Support

Open search

Users from Galaxy Beta Programme

Voyager

ok so one bug i have found is the phones inability to put things into a neurological order. e.g... you have vidoes in a folder named 1-25... you try to sort them into named order accending down the page... it will list all the ones, 1,10,11,12,13, etc... then the twos,, 2,21,22,23 etc, then followed by the rest,, 3,4,5,6.. to 9.

Also with this community layout i cant seem to just be able to post something all i can do is reply to the previous message and i cant use it on my s7 because it goes mad when trying to click in the text box putting you at the bottom of the page everytime you try and type. 

Screenshot_20170114-120907[1].pngScreenshot_20170114-120845[1].pngScreenshot_20170114-120853[1].pngScreenshot_20170114-120856[1].png

Woody'S9+
Superuser II
Superuser II

Hi all,

I have been following the status of the update of Android Nougat since started the beta on November. Unfourtenately my native European country is not included on the beta programme.

In December a reply from The Galaxy Beta Team was about the arrive of Android 7.1.1 instead of 7.0 at the official roll out.

Now the roll out is going on, but the latest firmware is 7.0, and no 7.1.1 as everyone expected.

Does anyone know if there are possibilities that Samsung will update the Galaxy S7 series as 7.1.1, and the 7.0 is only the first step to Nougat?

Thank you for your time.

------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User II
Vuoi dare uno sguardo al futuro? SamsungXIFA2019
Abbiamo bisogno di te per Bixby Voice e One UI: ti aspettiamo!
Superuser I
Superuser I

Beta team confirmed to me few days ago that 7.1.1 was just a rumor. 

Leon24xxx
Superuser II
Superuser II

@Leon24xxx wrote:

Beta team confirmed to me few days ago that 7.1.1 was just a rumor. 

And as you know from the beta team, aren't there possibilities to get the update 7.1.1 soon?

Thank you.

------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User II
Vuoi dare uno sguardo al futuro? SamsungXIFA2019
Abbiamo bisogno di te per Bixby Voice e One UI: ti aspettiamo!
First Poster
Count me in.
Hi everyone. Just got my newly repaired phone from Samsung Service Center. They didn't just replaced my phone's screen, they also downgraded my phone back to MM!.

Since I'm not originally from UK, I had to odin flash the 1st Beta leaked firmware and went through each every updates (Imagine 5 OTA's).

I'm just glad I have the official nougat now.
First Poster
After installing the Official Nougat Update, I downloaded and re-installed the Samsung Members apps.
We can still send suggestions/errros or ask question using that app.
First Poster
Nice one - let's see if I can get some feedback on bluetooth not being able to connect to BMW anymore
Apprentice

Hi guys is there a website that tells us what updates are next as In country and mobile network provider I know Sony has one every year and you can browse that to see when yours is ready to update

AntS Moderator

Hi @T9x.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried for that Bluetooth issue? For example, have you tried Settings > Applications > Application manager > More > Show System Apps, clicked into both 'Bluetooth Share' and 'Bluetooth Test', and then into Storage in both and cleared their cache and the data?

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Superuser I
Superuser I

www.sammobile.com 

Check in section Firmware 

Leon24xxx
Top Liked Authors