Support

Open search

Users from Galaxy Beta Programme

Superuser I
Superuser I

It is indeed very strange layout. 🤔

Leon24xxx
Voyager

the beta app is not a bug, samsung told me in a seperate email "that the app doesnt work any more"

Woody'S9+
Superuser I
Superuser I

I posted screen from official Samsung members app. 

I wasn't talking about beta app. 

Screenshot_20170113-124642.png

It's version installed from play store on official 7.0 release. Not beta

Leon24xxx
KellyM Moderator

We’re really keen to hear your feedback on both the products and the Community itself. :robothappy:

As you know, the Samsung Community is in its infancy and we want your help to make it grow into a thriving place for Samsung Users. @Leon24xxx and @Dave-S7, would you be able to share your opinions on our layout in our Community Feedback thread here

Voyager

Ah ok my bad. I lost both the apps then forgot which is which lol. Tried to download it and it's apparently not available in my country 😐

Woody'S9+
AntS Moderator

Hi all,

Just to confirm what @Leon24xxx and @Woody have said, the update has only been released to BTU so far.

It’s being rolled out in batches, so there may be some of you BTU guys out there who haven’t got it just yet – but it’ll be coming to you shortly. The update to XEU S7's is being worked on, along with the other variants, by our guys, Android and the networks.

Just to be a bit "Capn' Sensible" here, a note of caution about using bootloaders to load alternative firmware: incorrect installations can cause major problems (like bricking the phone for example), and the firmware often hasn’t gone through the specific testing at our end or by Android. Unauthorised changes to the firmware also will invalidate the manufacturer warranty. 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Voyager

Not me @AntS ;-) i got official software to get my BTU then got my updates through kies and then OTA to the big new shiny 7.0 :-) but yeah you do have a point. You have to be so careful.

Woody'S9+
Pathfinder
Yep no problem
First Poster
Seems i'm lucky. I've got the update. Everything it's ok. I didn't notice anything different than beta 5
Samsung Galaxy Beta tester
Superuser I
Superuser I

Sure

Leon24xxx
Top Liked Authors