Support

Open search

Users from Galaxy Beta Programme

Superuser I
Superuser I

For direct way to contact beta team check my forum on zeta board. 

Leon24xxx
Superuser I
Superuser I
Community Manager

Great to hear that you have seen some improvements from the Beta trial to the full release version, @Leon24xxx. It's exactly why we run them, to get the feedback from users to drive improvements and move things forward. 

To answer some of your questions, you can still have a secure folder through MyKnox on Nougat, it's just no longer pre-loaded to save space. You'll need to download it from Galaxy Apps to make use of the feature. We can also confirm that in the UK we have started rolling out Nougat 7.0 on the S7 series.

We'll be sure to contact the Beta Programme team to make sure we're all on the same page. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Great to hear from you. 

And it was honestly a big surprise to be noticed by Community Manager. 

It will be great if we can to have both communities joined together. 

😃

And until that happens I hope more beta testers will post all ideas and bugs found here on global forum. 

Leon24xxx
Community Manager

We've been watching :robothappy: and were very excited to see the Beta Programme members join us. We're keen to see hear your ideas that help the Samsung Community grow. 

Apprentice

When will I see the update for final release in UK Galaxy S7 Edge... 

Got the beta notification this morning but had no update?? 

Thanks in advance 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi. As far as I'm aware the official update for UK customers (BTU version not provider released) is supposed to be around 17th Jan.  But it's just what I heard through beta testers community and on www.sammobile.com

I personally believe that it will be very soon as beta testing has ended now. And the release I received today in my opinion is stable. 

But remember that's my opinion. 

Its always better to wait even few more days but get a perfect product. 

😃

Leon24xxx
Apprentice

Sorry meant to say I'm a beta tester too... Just haven't received the update as mentioned I will get from beta notification 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hmm. That's weird. I had them ghost updates before but today when opened beta community app  (I think 10am) there was a notice about release of official ver.  

Went settings update check and it downloaded around 218MB.

I just didn't have a choice to install it later. It just rebooted itself after download. 

Some other testers had updated as well with no issues.

Try manually check for update again (OTA Settings > software update > download updates manually . Or if it won't work try clearing cache via recovery menu first. This might be an issue. Simple reboot sometimes solve an update ghostly issues.

Hope it help.

Leon24xxx
Voyager

I am a beta tester too. I have been looking into who is getting the update in the UK and it seems the people who have the BTU version are getting this one (at least so far) my phone is a XEU. Yours may be too. 

I don't know if I have a leg to stand on getting mine changed to a BTU as o originally had a BTU but when I had a warranty change I got a XEU replacement. 

Woody'S9+
Top Liked Authors