Support

Open search

Users from Galaxy Beta Programme

Explorer
Thanks Leon.

Sorry, the link i was after was to be a Beta tester. The link you sent was to this comminuty.

The first URL (http://s15.zetaboards.com/Ex_Galaxy_Beta_Progr ) takes me to a page where i get "The board does not exsist".

Has anyone used Trello boards? Would be good if Samsung could invite a select few 'trusted' members of the community to give detailed feedback of their own, or from the community and have direct contact with some of the QA team at Samsung.
There's never a stup1d question if you don't know the answer
Superuser I
Superuser I
Superuser I
Superuser I

And regarding link to beta testing. 

Beta program worked in such way. Registration when it started (I'm not sure it used imei or Samsung account) and then all posts were through app build in to android7 (OTA update). Now beta testing is coming to an end and the forum (the one via app) will be shut down soon. 

So I have no link to beta testing forum.

Try the link I posted for you. 

As I said it's just a framework of forum at the moment. But I just checked the link on both my phone and pc. And it is fine. Just /index/ was missing

Leon24xxx
Explorer

The Galaxy Beta Program has ended.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Program ended officially 30th dec. 

But community hasn't. 

Galaxy Beta Programme server is still running. Till official release soon. 

That's why we're moving from beta community app to forum. 

Leon24xxx
Superuser I
Superuser I

Official update came today. No issues yet but after testing on Antutu the score was worse than on beta. 131000 only. I'll post battery life results later. 

Screenshot_20170112-150146.png

Leon24xxx
Superuser I
Superuser I

Havent found any bugs yet. Seems stable. Boot time is about 20 sec. Noticed that on fast charging the temp is not getting as high as on beta releases. That's good sign. The temp and cpu usagw in general use is quite low as well. See attached screenshots.

One thing is missing, the Samsung folder (secure folder which was supposed to replace My Knox). It was supposed to be added to last beta release and then postponed to official release. But it's still not here.  

Screenshot_20170112-153802.png

Screenshot_20170112-154121.png

Leon24xxx
Superuser I
Superuser I

Screenshot_20170112-154338.jpg

Screenshot_20170112-154531.png

Screenshot_20170112-154517.png

Leon24xxx
Superuser I
Superuser I

And as you can see on screenshot of the software info screen it's 7.0 not as we were told on beta programme that it will be 7.1.1

Reply from admin would be appreciated. 

Leon24xxx
Superuser I
Superuser I

Not just standby mode. 

With Wi-Fi turned on,  internet use, etc.

Screenshot_20170112-170731.png

Leon24xxx
Top Liked Authors