Support

Open search

Uninstall Android Pie + One UI

Observer
I am intermittently not receiving calls. Sometimes they don't show up on my call history. Sometimes, even with sound setting turned on and volume all the way up, no sound to let me know.
Observer
You try not getting important phone calls when a grandchild has asthma!
Observer
I tried taking out auto update and even turned off Wifi. They updated my phone anyway!

Im not the OP but I have a Samson s8 My screen is freezing where I have dead pixals and it is like someone is touching that spot Periodically. Might be the sensitivity that changed or something. My keyboard freezes and I have to go back to the lock screen and unlock the phone it will work fine for a couple more mins. Till it does it again. It's really annoying 

I couldn't agree more with you. I just updated a couple of weeks ago and I fully regret it. I was so excited switching from iPhone to Samsung and now I pretty much regret it. The UI is so childish and ugly and they have now removed the possibility to use some third party apps to customize like Swift Installer. I really wish I could uninstall.

First Poster
Came here because I have the same issues plus the navigation bar is constantly there - defies the whole use of the infinity display...

My issues are all over the place. Apps are not working, i looks awful, it is cumbersome, totally fracked up my accessibility functions. Even the fonts are all ***** up. I have another identical phone that has not updated yet and it works fine. It is not the fault of the app developers it is Androids ***** up design. Fix this now or I will buy an Iphone (which I truly dislike but it is better then this *****)

Yup my special needs daughter had an emergency last night and everytime they tried to call me it rang on their end as usual then went to voice mail. My phone never rang. This update caused great harn to my family.

@scoutmom50 wrote:
I am intermittently not receiving calls. Sometimes they don't show up on my call history. Sometimes, even with sound setting turned on and volume all the way up, no sound to let me know.

Yup my special needs daughter had an emergency last night and everytime they tried to call me it rang on their end as usual then went to voice mail. My phone never rang. This update caused great harn to my family.

Observer
What!?! This update is awsome. Just kidding, it total trash. Not one single good thing. All bad, everything they did. You guys are comparing it to iphone..... maybe a bugged iPhone with viruses.
I will be walking away from Samsung because of this. I use this phone for work/ travel and it's a shame I have to toss a 600 dollar phone over some engineers bright idea, turning something I was happy with into some unusable peice of trash. May aswell have bricked the ***** thing.
Top Liked Authors