Support

Open search

Unable to turn off vibrate for notifications when phone sound is off (vibrate)

First Poster

But I want it to vibrate while ringing... 

First Poster

But I want it to vibrate when DND is not turned on 

First Poster

I just upgraded to a Galaxy A50 from an S4, and the S4 had separate setting for calls and notifications. I like to keep my phone silent at all times, except for sounding alarms and vibrating calls. It looks like ONE UI does not allow all notifications to be silenced while calls are on vibration only, which is annoying.

Apprentice
I have every suggestion/solution posted in this thread already set on my phone, yet it randomly CONTINUES TO VIBRATE! THIS ENTIRE UPDATE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WANT TO THROW THIS #$&@ PHONE OUT OF MY CAR WINDOW WHILE DRIVING 70 MPH! I CAN GET NO PEACE FROM REPETITIVE VIBRATIONS WITH NO EXPLANATION! AND ALL OF THE SOUND/VOLUME/NOTIFICATION SETTINGS ARE A JOKE SINCE THE UPDATE!!!!
Observer

Try this

>Settings 

>Sounds and vibrations

>Vibration intensity

>Slide Notifications all the way to the left

Observer
>Settings
>Sounds and vibration
>Vibrtion intensity
>Slide notifications all the way to the left
Apprentice

@LaoCha wrote:
>Settings
>Sounds and vibration
>Vibrtion intensity
>Slide notifications all the way to the left

Thank you for offering a simple solution, and I know that you are being helpful. However, this is another obstacle created after the ridiculous Pie update. 

Apprentice

Thank you but this is not a solution. This will make ALL of my notifications to be silent. And just want to silence the apps that I set to be silent. It's simple. For the amount of people replying complaining about the same thing, I'm not alone.

Also, this is before the pie. Pie brought another problem: those ugly and hard to identify colored icon on AOD that you ALSO can't change to plain white, like it was. Thank God I'm buying a Pixel e August. Samsung never again

First Poster

Actually I find no setting for vibration intensity in the menu. I even searchrd for the setting, and nothing.

Top Liked Authors