Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device

(Topic created on: 10-07-2019 06:49 AM)
teoeter
First Poster
Options

I put a dummy google account for my Samsung S8+ after the factory reset(something like udsfggfsfddfskgfkd@gmail.com) in order to let the service use it and protect my data(factory reset).
So now they returned the phone to me and I did a factory reset again to login with my google account now i getting the error:

"This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device"

I actually have a 'google account that was previously synced on this device' but not the last one ! So basically I repaired my phone and now i can throw it away !
Please update the algorithm to work also with previous google accounts or I will hate google for the value of my phone - Remove google ads and switch to an iphone not much better with icloud but this would not happen.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre have the required software to reset this for you.

The same happened to me and wouldn't let me log in when I factory reset my phone @teoeter 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes