Support

Open search

Themes not updating

First Poster

Is anyone else having problems with the new themes update. I have s8 + not yet had android update but the themes store never shows any new content since in update over a week ago. Very annoying. Suggestions anyone? 

3 REPLIES 3

I have the exact same issue. But not only with my phone, but with my husbands and daughters phones aswell. Super frustrating!!

AndrewL Moderator
@Meeshy1029: Can you check to see if you have the latest version of the Galaxy Store by following these steps:

Open the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > About Galaxy Store > Scroll to the top of the screen. Does it say 'This is the latest version'? If not then look for an update prompt, or select 'Update Galaxy Store Automatically > Via WiFi'.
Highlighted

It's so unfair that we pay for themes that do not update accordingly. I literally have hundreds of themes, most of which I paid for.  I realize there are hundreds of developers and I don't know nor do I care whose fault it is. It just needs to be fixed. Somebody needs to do better. It's terrible customer service, and EVERYTHING on my phone is updated as it should be. VERY frustrated customer. 

Top Liked Authors