Is there anyway we can revert to previous firmware ?? . Predictive text and auto customised replace as you type was good on previous versions - it would learn common words / abbreviations etc that I used and put them to the top of the predictive list. all that has gone and it is really rubbish .. How can they go backwards so badly?? same issued on my S8 and J7
I agree Volume up and down buttons now reversed
Have to press rediculously to have basic functions performed
I resisted upgrading as each time i've done one I have numerous ongoing problems
In Summary good Camera, Good Video
everthing else amazingly poor
Would never recommend Samsung to anyone
Actively discouraging as many people as I can
Well said, ...****ers!!! Cheap look, used to love it, now I hate it, maybe it's time to try iphone for the first time. Never been this dissatisfied with an android...
Bugs so far for my S8+:
- Won't stay in portrait mode
- Won't respect setting to prevent screen waking when home button is touched when screen is off
- Uses data connection at random while connected to stable wifi
- Temporarily turning off usb debugging causes developer options menu to vanish
- voice assistant turns o on at random times and is very difficult to turn off
I bought a Samsung Note 8 just 2 months ago. The phone updated overnight, and now, I can not connect to any network. I even sent it in to Samsung for repair since it was still is the 90 day repair warranty. They sent it back without fixing the problem. So now I have an unusable phone. I have used Samsung phones for years, but I guess it is time to find a new brand.