Support

Open search

Text SMS app should have a swipe to delete option

First Poster
Please bring it back Samsung
First Poster
Bring it back Samsung. Its basic!!
First Poster
Unbelievable. What's the point of having a board if there isn't an actual Samsung user on the board
First Poster
It makes no sense. If u delete a message by swiping. It's common sense, not to mention intuitive, to be able to do the same with texts
First Poster
Clearly they don't get a lot of spam or they'd put the swipe back in. It's a huge hassle going back & forth just to delete 1 text
First Poster

Does Samsung think emails dont have threads too?  Or that users don't want to delete entire text threads?

this is kind of ridiculous that the developers of the sms messaging components are not in sync with the developers of the built in email app.  The email app does this very thing and is very efficient and with out needing to replace the press and hold functions if you want to keep them.  to make matters worse Apple sms and built in email clients do this as well as Microsoft Outlook for Android and IPhone and gmail. 

It is ABSURD that this is not a feature. Swipe actions should be configurable, period.

Hi what is a good app for this I always just used what's on my phone but so over not having the swipe delete feature. 

Such a basic UX feature. Amazing how they haven't figured it out yet.  Love my LG V40

Top Liked Authors