Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status bar not showing icons

(Topic created on: 05-06-2019 11:33 AM)
Mike456
First Poster
Options

At the time being I'm using the galaxy M20. The status bar only shows wifi/mobile date connection and signal connection. If bluetooth, gps or silent mode is activated, no icon of it is shown in the status bar. When an alarm has been set, it doesn't show up either in the status bar.

When I slide from the top to down below to open the notification window and such, I do can see those icons activated on the top right of the screen. When I close the notification window again, they don't show up on the status bar. I just want the icons to show up on the status bar all the time so I don't have to slide down from the top every time to be certain that silent mode is activated, bluetooth and gps are on/off, alarms are actually set etc etc.

The phone runs on android 8.1. Good lock has not been installed so can't be the cause of this. All notifications has ben set on, and the setting for the status bar only allows me to show the battery percentage in the status bar.

What could be the cause of this?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
A70_owner
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my Galaxy A70.

It shows only Mute, Wifi, Mobile data, Batt percentage status on the upper right corner, eventhough there is much more space for showing the other things such as Bluetooth, GPS, Flight mode etc.

It seems this issue hasn't been fixed yet.

0 Likes
Carrau
First Poster
Options

Hey I had the same problem and just fixed it. Maybe it can help you. Go to the settings app > Notifications > Status bar. Then there check if "Show notification icons" is on. Somehow mine had turned off. Cheers!

gigacat
First Poster
Options
I have a similar problem, however, with my case, it doesn't show anything. It's just blank. I have no idea how to fix it
0 Likes