Support

Open search

Sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network PUK S7 And S8. HELP (Phone at fault not the simcard)

Observer

Hi Andrew/Admins,

I have a similar issue with my phone. I am not with Vodafone (Ireland) anymore, but I got the system board replaced by them because the phone was still under warranty. When I put the sim card in, the phone asked me for network PIN, I foolishly thought it is my sim card pin and managed to put it in 3x wrong. Since then the phone is asking for SIM Network PUK. I did some digging on the internet and found what the problem is and then I spend hours with different Vodafone techs explaining its not my SIM PUK that needs to be entered - really frustrating. Now, one-year Vodafone warranty is expired and they keep telling me I need to contact Samsung, that they can't help me (nobody wants to talk to me because I am not a customer anymore). I have all the receipts, can I get that unfreeze/MCK code from Samsung directly? How do I go about that?

Thanks

Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

Hi @PhoneOwner. This isn't something you can get directly from Samsung. Network unlock codes can only be supplied by the network provider. I suggest contacting Vodafone again as they have replaced the board which has caused this issue.

First Poster

@CarlH wrote:

Hi @PhoneOwner. This isn't something you can get directly from Samsung. Network unlock codes can only be supplied by the network provider. I suggest contacting Vodafone again as they have replaced the board which has caused this issue.

Hello, because Samsung Spain, does not put any problem, to unblock the smrtphones, manufactured for Spain, instead Samsung UK sends you to the operator, and the operator to Samsung, without giving any solution, when the problem is the smartphone?

I quote error message

"sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk"

Top Liked Authors