Support

Open search

Screenshot on J5 2016

SOLVED
First Poster

I can't figure out how to take screenshots on my phone! Apart from through Google voice thingy... can't I take them myself without having to tell it to do it for me! Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

wrote:

I can't figure out how to take screenshots on my phone! Apart from through Google voice thingy... can't I take them myself without having to tell it to do it for me! Thanks.

@GemJ5

To take a screenshot simply hold the power button (on/off button) together with the homekey button on the front of the phone and that's it screenshot taken. Here's a video showing you how Screenshot Samsung j5

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser I
Superuser I

wrote:

@GemJ5

To take a screenshot simply hold the power button (on/off button) together with the homekey button on the front of the phone and that's it screenshot taken. Here's a video showing you how Screenshot Samsung j5

First Poster
Thank you so much :-) got it! X
Superuser I
Superuser I

wrote:
Thank you so much :-) got it! X

@GemJ5

You're welcome. ☺

Sorry on thr s9
Highlighted
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Sunita12.

Are you wanting to take a screenshot on the S9? If so, press and hold the 'volume down' button and 'power' button for around 2 seconds. Hope this helps.

Top Liked Authors