Support

Open search

Screen Mirroring

First Poster

Hi,

I tried all the links above, and i still get the same message as you did on the pic you shared. 

Could you tell me what you have done to get this work?

Explorer

Hi. 

I had another update for my tv which seemed to solve the problem. Keep checking the updates for the tv and also make sure your phone is updated too. If that can't fix the issue contact a moderator on here. I'm certain that when the problem was escalated then the tech guys updated my tv software. 

Hope this helps

AntS Moderator

Hi @Ozdenox. :robothappy:

Like Spike071 says, it's worth checking for updates on both your TV and phone. This thread here on the same kind of issue is specific to the S8, but the troubleshooting steps given in it would be very similar to what you'd need.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Observer
I have a s8 and screen mirroring to my Sony smart tv works great till the audio lags 5 secs off video any ideas why this happens? I watch online movies perfectly on my s8 but when I try screening it to my tv the audio is off a few seconds help pls. All updates are done on my s8. Dont even know how to start my own post here lol.
AntS Moderator

Hi @Juanita. :robothappy:

Might be worth clearing out the data and cache of any of the apps you're using when screen mirroring, and checking if that helps sort that lag. Settings > Apps > 3 dots > Show System Apps > (tap into the relevant app) > Storage > Clear Cache, Clear Data.

Also, if ever you need to, you can post a thread/topic by tapping the "Start a Topic" button on the left hand side of any of the boards:

Thread Posting.JPG

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Can anyone assist? 

I'm having the same issue where I can't screen mirror either my Samsung tablet or my Samsung phone to my Samsung TV.  All devices are upto date.  I'm using a sky router to provide wireless internet.  Tried turning all devices off.  I copied the picture from someone on this support who had the same problem. 

Can anyone help? 

IMG_0471.JPG

Explorer

Hi buddy  That was my post and the same issue. Eventually had an update on my TV software and that fixed the issue  You may have to get Samsung to remotely take control your TV to sort it. 

Sorry for stealing your photo!! 😬 however quickest way of explaining the issue!! Ok, I'll ask them. I've tried everything but nothing works...!!
Thank you.
Explorer
See all the thread. Got the moderator involved and he escalated the issue. They're pretty good to be fair.
Top Liked Authors