Support

Open search

Screen Mirroring

SOLVED

Are you currently working on fixing the screen mirroring issue that appeared after one of the last updates??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Just wanted to let you know. I think the problem is solved. Seems to be working with smart view now. Hurrahhh 

Thanks for all your help and patience in solving this problem. 👍👍👍

49 REPLIES 49
AntS Moderator

Hey there @Markg124. :smileyhappy:

What are the devices you're using; Android version you updated to; and the specific issue you've encountered with screen mirroring? 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted
Explorer

I have a Galaxy s6 and Samsung smart Tv ue49ku6470. Phone is using marshmallow. Since the software update the phone and Tv won't mirror screen. It won't screen phone to Tv but will screen Tv to phone. When using smart view or quick connect it come up "phone was unable to connect. Try using your mobile device to connect instead". All the updates on the phone and the Tv have been checked and are up to date. I brought this Tv specifically to mirror screen my phone. I've been in touch with both phone and Tv support but nothing has been sorted. I've tried the screen mirroring patch but it says it's not required. Can you fix the issue soon. 

AntS Moderator

Hi @Spike071.

What did the phone and TV support advise you?

Explorer

Phone support advised a complete reset to factory settings which I did at the cost of losing data. 

Tv support took remote control of Tv and couldn't solve the issue. 

AntS Moderator

@Spike071 wrote:

Phone support advised a complete reset to factory settings which I did at the cost of losing data. 

Tv support took remote control of Tv and couldn't solve the issue. 

Any advice of using something like Google Home/Chromecast?

Explorer

I have chromecast but some apps don't support it. This is the reason for Samsung phone and Tv so I can just mirror screen. It looks like there have been the same issue world wide with phones and TVs mirror screening sine updates. How can this be fixed. 

AntS Moderator

@Spike071: Can you confirm the current firmware version on your TV for us? (Settings > Support > Contact Samsung)

We're going to escalate this query to some of our higher level tech people on both the mobile and TV sides. 

Explorer

Model code: UE49KU6470

Software Version: T-JZMDEUC-1165.1,BT-S

Sub-micom Version: T-JZMDEUS-1007

e-Manual Version: JZDVBEUK-1.1.3

AntS Moderator

Brilliant - thanks! :smileyhappy:

(I've edited out the serial number there as it's part of your personal info.)

Top Liked Authors