I bought a new Samsung Galaxy M30s recently. I downloaded the 'Samsung Music' app and downloaded 2 songs from Chrome browser. I moved those songs to Music folder in Internal storage. But when I open Samsumg Music, the songs are not shown in the app. The app couldn't recognise those songs. What should I do to use Samsung Music app and play those songs? Please help.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy M30s
Android version: 9.0
Music apps have to know
- where to find the music
- when new music has been added
One would assume that the default behaviour would be to automatically scan the complete storage.
If that doesn't work after a fair amount of time :
- do you see the files in the "My Files" App ?
- do other music players, e.g. Google Music, PowerAmp, Neutron, see the files ?
- can you tell the Samsung Music App where to look for the files ?
- can you tell the Samsung Music App to do a rescan ?
- you can delete thecache of the app
- you can uninstall and reinstall the app