Support

Open search

Samsung j3 2016 battery issues

First Poster
My phone is still hopeless, ad it says that I already have the latest updates - but It hasn't been updated since before June.

That's an odd one! What's the typical battery usage breakdown in Battery Usage you've seen? Any problems with mobile or Wi-Fi signal strength in your local area you're aware of? (I'm assuming your customers are coming from around where you're located, of course.)

Highlighted
Just Browsing

hey. its 1/12/2020 and i haven't got any update on my Samsung GALAXY J3 (2016) in my region. My phone(SM-J320F) is currently running android lollipop(5.1.1) since i bought it back in 2016 . and when i tried to update my phone, it says "The operating system on your device has been modified in an unauthorized way. Try downloading software updates using Smart Switch on your compter or visit a costumer service center."
SOO i tried downloading software updates trough my computer using Smart Switch and it says: "your software device is up to date"
the last security patch i had was in 1 Dec,2017
what can i do to in order to get a new android version? i am DONE with samsung not staying up to date with their devices and not caring about the costumer's experience.

Top Liked Authors