Support

Open search

Samsung health refuse to help and keep hanging up on me.

Explorer

For days now I have tried to contact Samsung health customer services using the number provided. Each and every time I am told that they can't do anything and then hang up on me!!!!! Is this what we have paid all our money for?!? What disgusting customer service.. I'm going straight to the citizens advice as I didn't open my watch until Xmas day but it was bought on the 4th as a present. It doesn't track steps right, doesn't auto track exercise anywhere near correctly, heart rate and floors are way off and I've never once receive an inactivity notification for love nor money!!!!!

I'm putting my fitbit back on. Fed up with spending hours on forums with no help and being hung up on by very rude supposed 'customer service' agents 

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM Moderator

This isn't what we like to hear, @mrskatyoung. Did you manage to get any further with getting the problems you're having with your watch sorted out?

Explorer

Hi, 

Not so far no... :(

I am now wearing my fitbit though... 

ChrisM Moderator

Have you made sure the software on your watch and your phone are up todate, @mrskatyoung. Which model of phone are you connecting the watch to?

Top Liked Authors