Support

Open search

Samsung galaxy S8 forgotten pin

Highlighted
Observer

Can't access my phone for the PIN I used was incorrect. What do I need to do to gain access to my phone again?

Highlighted

Hey @PANCHO1

Have you tried logging into 'Find My Mobile'? You can remotely unlock your phone there.

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Highlighted

@Hanmew27 wrote:

Been using my fingerprint to get into my phone but I cannot remember my pin code and I know you need it to unlock your phone if it restarts. Is there any way to find out what it is without completely restoring the phone to factory settings? 

Highlighted
Observer

Hi, I'm trying to unlock the S8 as per intructions in findmymobile but it is saying that the remote unlock is off.

What to do in such case?

Highlighted
Observer
Hi @andrewl,
I tried the to unlock the phone as per instruction in findmymobile and it's presenting a msg that the remote unlock is of.
How to proceed in such case
Highlighted
First Poster

@Hanmew27 wrote:

Been using my fingerprint to get into my phone but I cannot remember my pin code and I know you need it to unlock your phone if it restarts. Is there any way to find out what it is without completely restoring the phone to factory settings? 

@Hanmew27 wrote:

Highlighted

Go to "find my Mobile." If you have a signed up a Samsung account, put in your password, hit the unlock icon and your phone will unlock. You will not lose any files or pictures like you would if you reset your phone. I just did it and it works.

Highlighted
Your phone should be unlocked.
Highlighted

in that case they saying your remotely unlock option is disable and when we are going to enable this option again asking for pin. Please suggest ho to do this. 

Top Liked Authors