Support

Open search

Samsung galaxy S8 forgotten pin

Been using my fingerprint to get into my phone but I cannot remember my pin code and I know you need it to unlock your phone if it restarts. Is there any way to find out what it is without completely restoring the phone to factory settings? 

12 REPLIES 12
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Hanmew27

what-to-do-if-you-forget-your-android-phone%E2%80%99s-pin-pattern-or-password/

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

This program will no unlock the S8

Is there a default code for s8+ . Thanks

AndrewL Moderator
Hi @Hanmew27

If you have a Samsung Account registered to your phone then you can use Find My Mobile on your home computer to regain access to the device remotely: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do. Simply sign in with your associated account details and look for the option to unlock the phone on the right hand menu.

I used direction lock so i forgot and my mobile phone is unlock after restarting i Lost my phone 

First Poster

I had registered my phone, but it's showing no known devices! What now - no option if I can't type in the right PIN? Asinine to limit the amount of entries! I should be able to override using my Google Account as it's linked to my phone, right?? Maddening!!

How do I remove my passcode on my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone? I cant remember what it is.... I don't want to have to ffactory reset it n lose everything...PLEASE HELP!!!!????

AndrewL Moderator
If you have a Samsung Account registered to your phone then you can use Find My Mobile on your home computer to regain access to the device remotely: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do. Simply sign in with your associated account details and look for the option to unlock the phone on the right hand menu.
Observer

Been using my PIN to get into my phone but I cannot remember my pin code and I know you need it to unlock your phone if it restarts. Is there any way to find out what it is without completely restoring the phone to factory settings?

Top Liked Authors