Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A5 2017 camera

(Topic created on: 06-11-2019 06:05 PM)
Lifespice94
First Poster
Options

Hi, I had the 2016 edition before and the camera had the antishake setting. I suffer with metabolism issues and when they act up I get very shaky but the antishake function combatted it perfectly. Why does there not seem to be an option for this on the 2017 edition? I loved the 2016 a5 so much because it suited me perfectly. I've just been to my friends wedding and had to discard all but 3 photos because I couldn't figure out how to get the antishake working. I'm completely distraught.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Lifespice94. Sorry to hear about this. Features such as this are added and removed from time to time from our developers team following feedbacks from our customers and current demand. I will make sure to share your feedback on with the relevant department for you. In the meantime, you can have a look on the Google Play Store for a reputable third party app that can be used for this purpose.

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

It's because they removed OIS on the 2017 A5 which didn't have EIS either so it's very unstable but they added back EIS on the A8 2018

0 Likes