Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 01:01 PM)
Maesyronen
Explorer
Options

The previous thread discussing the inability of 2018 upgrade program members to actually upgrade seems to have been accidentally deleted. Perhaps we could discuss this here?

Go to solution
52 REPLIES 52
Trooper_96
Student
Options

I think I may just pay off my remaining 12 months on the plan and wait for the oneplus 7 or if longer the note 10. Upgrade members not getting the galaxy buds is a massive disappointment. I always use to leap to defend Samsung from haters but now it seems to be the loyal customers are treated as 3rd class customers.

0 Likes
iRyan
First Poster
Options
Yeah that definitely suggests to me we get them as well. If not then it really is pointless having the upgrade program over just taking their credit option.
0 Likes
Katie3
Apprentice
Options
How do I even access my upgrade account, i cant even find a link and no one on webchat can tell me???
0 Likes
Mordorf
Journeyman
Options

https://shop.samsung.com/uk/multistore/ukupgradechannel/ukupgradelounge/registration

You'll need your Close Brothers agreement number which can be found on the PDFs that they sent when you took the agreement out. It's a 7 digit number.

Astrates
Pioneer
Options

I think here should be where you access fully, once it's possible...

0 Likes
Trooper_96
Student
Options
The link seems to be working intermittently and if you do get on to it...broken.
0 Likes
Isaac500
Apprentice
Options

Anybody else surprised that they 'accidentally' deleted the old, 10 page thread on the upgrade program?

Leave them reviews where it hurts - trustpilot and google are your best bets.

0 Likes
Mordorf
Journeyman
Options

Was 12 pages I think when I last looked at it.

0 Likes
Katie3
Apprentice
Options
Thank you!!
0 Likes
Trooper_96
Student
Options

I was thinking the same....hmmm out of all the threads on here

0 Likes