Support

Open search

Samsung S8 email delivery and read receipt

First Poster

Is there a way to turn on/off email delivery and read receipts on the Samsung S8 email app?

7 REPLIES 7
Superuser I
Superuser I

Not a feature I have seen on the Samsung email app could be down to a service your email client uses. 

First Poster

Thank you for your response. I am able to set them up on my table, which isnt a samsung. Thought it maybe the Samsung email app functionality?

Superuser I
Superuser I

No I have just been through my own app which is connected to *.gmail *.yahoo *.sky and do not see an option in any of them but know what you mean as I can select recipt from my PC. 

First Poster

Thanks again, I would have thought that Samsung would have this within their email app.. very frustrating....

Hello, have you found a way to desactivate read confirmation in email ? Thank you so much ! 

Jonathan, did you ever figure out a way to do this? I've set Outlook on my Windows comptuter to *not* send read recepits, but my Samsung S8 does send 'em, and I don't want it to.

Thanks,

- Ken

Highlighted
First Poster

Are you saying that you receive proof that an email you sent gets received and read by the recipient on your S8? I have been trying to find that feature without luck. If you figure how to turn it on and off, please let me know. Thanks

Top Liked Authors