Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8 delivery date?

(Topic created on: 27-04-2017 10:37 PM)
Grig
First Poster
Options

I have pre ordered the Samsung S8 and I still have not had any emails about it being delivered. I heard it was supposed to come earlier then the release date but nothing so far. I live in the Uk if that helps.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

@Grig that is really bad to be honest, I would hope they at least give some form of reparation for the time you have had to wait!

0 Likes
Grig
First Poster
Options

I also called them 2 days ago about the problem and they said they would message me within the next 2 days but it has been 3 days already and still nothing from them. Everytime I call it's always the same thing, they tell me that they will send an email updating me but nothing has happened.

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Send a message to the mod with ref number they will try to help you out.

@JordanH 

0 Likes
Grig
First Poster
Options

How do I send a message to them

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Grig I'm on duty until 3 this afternoon - but not due back on until Sunday. From then on it's ChrisM until 9, then tomorrow JessL and KellyM are your mods. (You've also got ThomO and TracyR as well as JordanH.)

Click on any one of our profiles, and then on 'Send a Message', and send us a PM with your order details (order number, name it's under, address and contact details used) and we'll be able to get in touch with the shop team to find out what's going on for you. 

0 Likes