Support

Open search

Samsung S8+ Incoming calls not working sometimes

Highlighted
Elmer2, I've noticed recently that I have a lot of missed calls and my phone never rang even when I'm in a good reception area. 

What could be the issue?

Highlighted
First Poster

Changing that setting worked for me for a time but now I am missing calls again. When I restart my phone, it seems to help. I double checked my LTE setting and it has not changed. I'm still missing SOME calls. Not all. 

Highlighted
First Poster
They need a patch for the s8 as well, from reading this thread.
Highlighted
First Poster

My phone often does not ring. Never has! No screen lock. No missed call even sometimes. Phone in hand. Vodafone notifies me I have missed a call and gives me an optoon to contact the caller Why When will this Samsung 8 become a phone?

Highlighted
First Poster

My phone often does not ring. Never has! No screen lock. No missed call even sometimes. Phone in hand. Vodafone notifies me I have missed a call and gives me an optoon to contact the caller Why When will this Samsung 8 become a reliable phone?

Highlighted

This started happening to me too when I factory reset my phone. I have a Samsung S8 and it constantly keeps happening only  for incoming calls and goes straight to voicemail. Please troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you.

Highlighted

My phone has been doing the same thing I'll be streaming and my dad will try to call 8 times and none went thru but as soon as I go to home screen it will ring something happens when I play a game....how do I fix this

Top Liked Authors