Support

Open search

Samsung J7 Data Recovery

SOLVED
First Poster

I need a recovery my Samsung J7 deleted message and photos.some apps view only 20 messages.if anyone know please tell me.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

If you didn't back up to Samsung Cloud or other places like Google or Dropbox as some examples then theres a good chance the deleted items are lost. 

Now there are software programmes available to purchase that purport to be able to recover deleted files but as I've not used them I can't recommend one. 

I'd suggest to perform some Google searches and look at reviews to see how effective they are. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Damii87.

Did you have your data backed up anywhere? How did the data or your phone become deleted? Could you give us a little more detail, please?

First Poster

No.i dont have any Backup.my son deleted my all msg & photos.thats why i need to recover.please help.

Superuser I
Superuser I

If you didn't back up to Samsung Cloud or other places like Google or Dropbox as some examples then theres a good chance the deleted items are lost. 

Now there are software programmes available to purchase that purport to be able to recover deleted files but as I've not used them I can't recommend one. 

I'd suggest to perform some Google searches and look at reviews to see how effective they are. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
Explorer

Actually, Android data recovery software can help us recover deleted message and photos on your Samsung J7 before they are overwritten by new data. You just need to connect it to computer, start the software. 

Apprentice

Samsung Data Recovery can be a good helper here. It is a professional software designed to restore the Samsung data that are wrongly deleted or accidentally damaged. It can help you to retrieve the files on Samsung device like contacts, text messages, call histories, music, photos, videos, audios or other data without any hassle.

To recover contacts, messages or call logs from Samsung J7 with this software, there are two things you need to do beforehand: enabling the USB debugging and rooting the phone.

First Poster
whats the software?
First Poster
Samsung Data Recovery program empowers you the ability to recover deleted, lost and formatted text messages from Samsung J7. What's more, this professional data recovery software also enables you to retrieve deleted and lost contacts, call history, photos, videos, music, documents and more from both internal memory and SD card in your Samsung phone.
Apprentice

First, check out Samsung Cloud or Gmail or Dropbox. If you don't turn off automatic syncing, it may be automatically synced to the cloud server so you can retrieve them. If it is not found, then scanning the phone to recover Samsung J7 deleted messages is the last choice.

First Poster

If you lose your data and want to recover, I recommend one professional software. Fucosoft Android Data Recovery,I just used it to recover my lost photos and contacts. I hope it can help you too.

Top Liked Authors