Support

Open search

Samsung J5 2016 oreo update

SOLVED
First Poster

Hi. I saw the new 2018 oreo update, and I road that I may get it (Android version 8.0, samsung experience 9.0) But I didn't get the new update. (I live in Europe) Can you please tell me when I'll get he update? Thank you anyways have a great day! 🤗

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

@LucyTadevosyan

According to SamMobile it's unclear whether your model will receive the Oreo update or not I'm afraid, you can see more here from SamMobile Oreo update list.

26 REPLIES 26
Superuser I
Superuser I

@LucyTadevosyan

According to SamMobile it's unclear whether your model will receive the Oreo update or not I'm afraid, you can see more here from SamMobile Oreo update list.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@LucyTadevosyan

Neither Samsung or the Networks will comment on timeframes for firmware dates im afraid. 

Its a case of checking the software update section in your phone and or the phone will tell you when it becomes available. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

Thank you! Did you get the update??

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@LucyTadevosyanwrote:

Thank you! Did you get the update??

You're welcome! And no not yet, but my phone is getting the update and rumour has it that it'll be released near the end of May. ☺

First Poster

Пожалуйста сделайте обнову я не могу качать игрв

Superuser I
Superuser I

Здравствуйте @Brilles

Пожалуйста, проверьте свой телефон на наличие обновлений в настройках> обновления, и если его там нет, вам придется ждать его ota, какой у вас телефон?

Thanks 

@LucyTadevosyan wrote:

Hi. I saw the new 2018 oreo update, and I road that I may get it (Android version 8.0, samsung experience 9.0) But I didn't get the new update. (I live in Europe) Can you please tell me when I'll get he update? Thank you anyways have a great day! 🤗

Love It

@John4Oh wrote:

@LucyTadevosyan

First Poster

*********@gmail.com

Top Liked Authors