Support

Open search

Samsung Health global challenge won't recognize all steps

I have been using Samsung Health for quite a while now and I have a problem that irks me: although I joined the month's challenge a few days before the beginning of the month, and although the app records the daily steps taken, it will only record those steps in the month challenge from the moment I open the challenge on the phone. 

As you can see in the images below, since the beginning of the month, I should have some 20000 steps - yet the monthly challenge which I only opened earlier this morning shows the 2000 steps I did today.

Isn't it enough that you can't seem to stop the cheaters from doing a few million steps a month? Why not show all the steps for the other people?

And don't start with "what do you expect, it's freeware"; it came "free" with my Samsung phone which was anything but free!

Screenshot_20181204-083816.pngScreenshot_20181204-083801.png

4 REPLIES 4

Did you ever manage to figure this out as I'm having the same thing  

I also experienced the same. It ignored 8k steps in the middle of the month. Still waiting on a response from them

Highlighted
Superuser II
Superuser II
Hi, i advise you to read this
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9-S9/Samsung-Health-From-today-Exercise-gt-Walking-steps...
Do you play pokemon go ?

Have a good day
░▒▓█▀▄▀★AlexRambo★▄▀█▓▒░
Next Setup : Fold 5G + Note 10
Actual Setup : Note 9 dual sim 512gb + S6active
Past : S4,S5,S6,S6E+,N7,N7s,S7E,S8+,N8
I walked about 12 000 steps yesterday, and the monthly challenge didn't take them. I was quite mad because my average would go down like alot. I discovered it was because of Pokemon GO and after disabling adventure sync in Pokemon GO, I waited the night and this morning the monthly challenge had accepted the steps.
Top Liked Authors