Support

Open search

Samsung Galaxy s8 and offers.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Hey everyone. 

I'm certainly going to be ordering this model via Samsung feom tne 28th April 17, but I wasn't too fussed about getting it 8 days earlier than the official release date as I prefer to hang back and use the info given by early adopters in forums like this and YouTube. 

I'm wondering what or if Samsung will possibly apply any deals after this 8 days pre order has finished. 

I'm in the U.K. 

My Current Phone > Samsung Galaxy s7 edge SM-G935F. {XEU}
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

I got a free reusable bag with my pre order! lol lets hope they do more than the software games packages from the past (However I have got a free gear VR otw from a vodaphone mess up) What would be nice for everyone is like what Sony had which was a app that saw you had a new device and gave you free online items or discounted items from the there shop. After all you have just shelled out enough to keep them happy.

Highlighted
Pathfinder
The inclusion of some form of freebie i.e. Sd Card / Vr Headset isn't a dealbreaker for me.

I missed out on the free Vr Headset with my s7 edge by 1 day last time.

I understand Samsung probably won't need to tempt people with freebies / deals as it's a newly launched flagship phone.

Would be nice tho. 😎
My Current Phone > Samsung Galaxy s7 edge SM-G935F. {XEU}
Top Liked Authors