Support

Open search

Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Gallery

SOLVED
First Poster

Hi, I bought this phone a few days back and encountered an annoying aspect of the gallery that doesn't allow multiple selections while viewing images in full screen. In order to delete multiple images, one has to carry out multiple selections in the thumbnail or list mode, which does not allow full scale visualisation of images being selected for mass deletion. In my old Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, it was possible to open up an image in fullscreen, press and hold to select whilst in fullscreen, then swipe left or right to make additional selections. The option to select in the context menu in fullscreen mode, and the press and hold functionality too, is completely absent in the newer, more modern and sleek looking Gallery. It is an absolute shame that we have lost this functionality which used to save me plenty of time.

Are there any workarounds behind this? Version info below. Thanks.

Old phone Gallery version: 4.4.2-I9195XXSCQAE

New phone Gallery version: 3.1.97

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pathfinder

Hi @Yoyo94.

We hear you loud and clear and understand it's frustrating to lose a feature that you feel is easier to work with.

Although there isn't a work around, we have passed your feedback onto our Development Team.

We appreciate your input as it aids our development process. Give us a shout if you need anything else, or have any other questions. 

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:
2 REPLIES 2
Pathfinder

Hi @Yoyo94.

We hear you loud and clear and understand it's frustrating to lose a feature that you feel is easier to work with.

Although there isn't a work around, we have passed your feedback onto our Development Team.

We appreciate your input as it aids our development process. Give us a shout if you need anything else, or have any other questions. 

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:
Hi, I have just bought a galaxy a3 and i can,t send or receive txts can someone please help me thank you.
Top Liked Authors