Support

Open search

Samsung Email Version 6.0.01.11 Issues

Explorer

EVERYONE,  PLEASE READ THE POSTS ABOVE,  EMAIL SAMSUNG AND GIVE THEM YOUR GOOGLE PLAY EMAIL ADDRESS AND THEY WILL PUSH A VERSION TO YOU THAT WILL WORK FINE..    LETS CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY!

Apprentice
Thanks for the Information. But I can'T read the post above. So where do I have to send my Playstore adress?
First Poster
I wrote to Samsung, but the version of Samsung doesn't work also
First Poster

I've sent numerous log files and reports via the Samsung members app (and got the first-line scripted answer), but didn't send my PlayStore login or anything.. this morning my Galaxy A3 notified of an email update available.. my issues are more "irritrants" than serious, so I may just leave it a few days to wait for any bug reports to come out...

Apprentice

Galaxy store (as of 1st April) now offering new version 6.0.02.11 (am on Andriod 9 Pie)

Anyone updated yet and know whether the Exchange integration - push email fault has been fixed?

Explorer

Using it and it works fine. 

First Poster

My initial thoughts are that the problem of IMAP email notifications going to sleep randomly and the app having to be opened to get them, is still present in the the latest version.

Observer

Still having issues with EAS integration on Galaxy S8+ on Pie even with version 60.0.02.12! Come on Samsung! I have 60+ employees that are carrying "bricks" instead of SmartPhones!

Galaxy S8 Edge / Pie / 6.0.02.12 - Issue still persists

I do no receive push notifications on my Samsung J5 with Samsung email app 6.0.02.12 so still not fixed. I have to open app to get emails.

Top Liked Authors