Support

Open search

Samsung Email Version 6.0.01.11 Issues

Apprentice

@f1rich wrote:

@syrinx wrote:

Hi,

I can add an issue.

in this version push doesen't work anymore. To sync your inbox or calendar you have to open the app and trigger sync manually.

Cheers

Hi @syrinx 

Do you still experience this problem what I'm having? 

My problem is the email app doesn't push emails thru, I have to manually check emails when I go into the app. 

My settings is on Auto, this means emails should come thru automatically but it doesn't .

If so, how did you solve it? 

Thanks

Unfortunatelly there is no working version in place currently.

Apprentice

@syrinx wrote:

@f1rich wrote:

@syrinx wrote:

Hi,

I can add an issue.

in this version push doesen't work anymore. To sync your inbox or calendar you have to open the app and trigger sync manually.

Cheers

Hi @syrinx 

Do you still experience this problem what I'm having? 

My problem is the email app doesn't push emails thru, I have to manually check emails when I go into the app. 

My settings is on Auto, this means emails should come thru automatically but it doesn't .

If so, how did you solve it? 

Thanks

Unfortunatelly there is no working version in place currently.

😭

Apprentice

Morning, I have just received an email from Samsung support regarding Samsung Email app. They said they have a beta version app on Google play and if you would like to try it out please email Samsung email support 

Also they said they will release a new version soon so hopefully that's true and will fix the problems we are having. 

First Poster

Ater installing 6.0.01.11 version I can not go into folders in section All *****. Just click but nothing happend. With beta program 6.0.01.14 same problem. Does not help for me.

Apprentice

I have exactly the same issue since I updated my phone. There was no help on the helpdesk or somthing else, no patch, no reaction. It's a absolutly poor behavior. I'm thinking of changing to the company with the biden aple, if ther is not a quick help for the users.

Apprentice

Have you installed beta version 6.0.01.14?

If the problem still persist, I would email Samsung email - from Samsung email app, go to Settings then contact us or email them directly on b2b.sec@samsung.com

Since I have updated the app to 6.0.01.14, normal services has resumed 

Highlighted
Apprentice

No I dont't. Where can I geht this  version? 

Apprentice

Email Samsung email thru the app and ask for the beta version as you are having problem with the current version.

They should be able to provide you with a link on how to download the better version .

First Poster

Hello, I wrote to Samsung on email, sent log file and video of this problem. I have the same problem in 6.0.01.11 an also in beta version 6.0.01.14. I will try regular version 6.0.0.63, if this works.

Apprentice

Thanks for your information. I will try to get a patch.

Top Liked Authors