Support

Open search

Samsung Email App Problem [S8 Plus]

Highlighted
Explorer

I'm having problems with the Samsung Email App for Android and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem.....

I start writing an email and save it as a draft, to complete and send later.

I return to the draft folder to update the email and send, I do this and send the email. The problem is that once I've sent the email from within the draft folder, it disappears. It isnt in the drafts folder nor the sent folder - completely disappeared. 

I decided to test again by doing the same as above but this time sending to one of my other email accounts and the email sent is not received. So it seems that the email has not been sent and it cannot be found anywhere.

Has anyone had the same issue or could you try the above and see if you experience the same issue?

Many thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Superuser I
Superuser I

@ShaVerZ 

I use the Samsung Note 9 and the most recent version of the Samsung Email App.

Screenshot_20190722-053926_Settings.jpgStock Samsung email app info.

I created an email and then sent it to my Draft Folder.

Came out of my email app altogether and then went into drafts and its sat there waiting.

I then sent it and was recieved and is now sitting in my sent folder.

Screenshot_20190722-053623_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20190722-053731_Email.jpg

I'm wondering if your email servers are not properly syncing with your phone and the Samsung Stock App.

Can you double check everything is set to sync.

Possible troubleshooting tips could be to clear the apps cache etc in the apps settings under Settings , Apps, email and location.

And or delete the app and reinstall it.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Explorer

I have two seperate accounts and both have this problem, i would assume it is a settings issue because it is happening to both email accounts but the settings are correct.....

You may notice that I'm using Exchange.....

20190722_100059.jpg

Top Liked Authors