Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A90 5g pro camera mode

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 01:18 PM)
PaulJordan
Journeyman
Options

Only 3 settings how do I get all features backOnly 3 settings how do I get all features back

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Alpha07
Voyager
Options

Try the "Reset Settings" option in the camera settings.

0 Likes
PaulJordan
Journeyman
Options

Reset did not work

0 Likes
Alpha07
Voyager
Options

Did this happen after an update, or out of the blue?

0 Likes
PaulJordan
Journeyman
Options
Just out of the blue
0 Likes
PaulJordan
Journeyman
Options

Hi I loved my S9 pro mode I now have A90 however it only seems to have 3 settings in pro mode is this correct also some settings are greyed out

Thanks in advance

Paul

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @PaulJordan ,

I have merged your thread with this one as they are really similar. Are you able to tell us if you have been able to see more settings before? If the phone's software and apps up to date?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

The user interface in Samsung's camera Pro mode is similar on my XCover 4s (2019) SM-G398FN.

Some camera settings and preferences are not available in Pro mode - Color optimization, HEIF, HDR and burst-shot - so the toggles for those are greyed out while in Pro mode.

It's my first Samsung, I don't know what is missing when compared to other Samsung devices?
(A manual focus slider/lock for photos and videos would be useful for me).

-- Hans

0 Likes
Members_nz6SdPL
First Poster
Options

Hi, You may have sorted by now but as I have just got an A90 5G, i see that all you need to do is tap the arrow in the top left and that will take you back to the main screen and menu. if you scroll allong the options to "more" it then shows further options, one of them being PRO, as well as SLOWMO videos etc....

0 Likes