Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsing A6+ WIFI PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 21-10-2019 12:07 AM)
Klopeh
Explorer
Options

Hello. Basically my problem is when I use wifi it keeps going off and it happens a lot, it is so frustrating.

I have noticed whenever my internet goes off those two arrows next to the Wifi (upload and download arrow) disappear. By disappear  i mean they dont glow anymore.  I have tried different networks, factory reset, netwotk reset, my wifi antenna was replaced and still the same. So basically i was angry and they replaced my phone and the problem keeps on going and it isnt fixed. So i think that is either a Samsung Software problem or a bad serie of phones that was in the local shop. Im from Macedonia, Europe.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Klopeh 

Which model of phone are you using? Have you been through any troubleshooting steps to try and get this resolved?

0 Likes
Klopeh
Explorer
Options

SM-A605FN. Here are few pictures of what it happensScreenshot_20191011-133918_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-173538_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-163108_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-175806_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191013-185724_YouTube.jpg

0 Likes
Klopeh
Explorer
Options

By the way the other phone i had was also A6+ but with 4gb ram and 64gb storage.. different model but same problem

0 Likes
Klopeh
Explorer
Options

REFRESH!!! I NEED HELP

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Klopeh. This particular model isn't available in the UK so troubleshooting from us may be limited. Do you experience the Wi-FI issue when your phone is in Safe Mode? To activate this, restart your phone but whilst it's powering up, keep the 'Volume Down' button held until you reach the home screen. If done correctly, Safe Mode will be displayed in the bottom left corner. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Klopeh
Explorer
Options

So i opened up youtube and i got that right away... I will try with facebook and google chrome also.Screenshot_20191021-225244_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-225252_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Klopeh
Explorer
Options
@CarlH yes it keeps happening even to google chrome and fb
0 Likes
Klopeh
Explorer
Options

refresh!! help

0 Likes