Support

Open search

S8 Full Screen Instagram

Apprentice

On your phone, open the settings (either from the shortcut in the app drawer or from the notification shade), then go into the Display section.

find and tap on the Full screen apps option

Apprentice

That does not work. It it already optimized for full screen..see attachment.20190131_211310.jpgNo option to toggle on or off. Its ON all the time

First Poster

Screenshot_20190131-100245_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

I found a solution !! Make sure your navigation screen is locked . It's the screen where you can click to go back or the home button . This worked for me and I can read full texts 

Apprentice
Finally! Thanks!
Apprentice

Can you explain further please...

Apprentice

@ochtii wrote:

I'm sure they wont. Samsungs top smartphones cant display instagram sories correct lmao, that would be a good meme. Pretty sad that we all spent a lot of money in our new phones and we still cannot see the whole stories. I saw someone saying its since 5 months, sadly thats not right. S8 was released in march 2017, since this time it is impossible to see the whole stories.. i think the next phone will be an apple. Loads of friends changed to apple and noone got issues anymore.. 

Shame on you samsung..

Galaxy A7 (2018) user here.. I just bought my phone this week, I wish I had known about this sooner I wouldn't have bought it. Probably going to return the phone asap, bcs this is a huge turnoff for me. That's so unfortunate, this was my very first Samsung phone. Poor first experience.

Apprentice
Can you please explain further? Bcs I'm on the verge of returning my phone to the store..
Apprentice
How did you solve this?
Highlighted
Apprentice
Please explain?
Top Liked Authors