Support

Open search

S8 Full Screen Instagram

First Poster

I'm sure they wont. Samsungs top smartphones cant display instagram sories correct lmao, that would be a good meme. Pretty sad that we all spent a lot of money in our new phones and we still cannot see the whole stories. I saw someone saying its since 5 months, sadly thats not right. S8 was released in march 2017, since this time it is impossible to see the whole stories.. i think the next phone will be an apple. Loads of friends changed to apple and noone got issues anymore.. 

Shame on you samsung..

Highlighted
Apprentice

I can't believe they still didn't fix it. Can it be that hard to just optionally offer to deactivate Fullscreen mode? 

Its not that hard of a fix considering all their future phones are going to be using infinity display. Saddest part is this is turning so many people to apple.

Still not fixed.. what is wrong with you people.. says a lot about Samsung when the number 2 app in the app store (and my number one used) doesn't work.. 

First Poster

This is honestly the biggest pot of bullsht that I have ever seen. I haven't yet come accross an Apple forum where issues are completely ignored by the company, let alone left unsolved. I hope Samsung knows i'll be submitting complaints literally everywhere i can, simply because of the time it's taken and the lack of response we have received. Apple at the very least answers their consumers. Samsung ignoring us and not solving the issue is rude and very surprising. You'd think a company that advertises as the top phone makers would have customer service or even responses to back up that statement, but of course they don't. I can assure you, Samsung, that this will be my last android phone before going BACK to apple. I was tired of the expenses associated with Apple products, but it seems that after experiencing this, you pay for what you get.

S9+ user here. Very surprising and frustrating that to this day Samsung has refused to address this issue. Seems I will be moving away from Samsung with future smartphone purchases, as should anyone who is also experiencing similar neglect from Samsung.

It has to do with the screen ratio that samsung has opted to utilize

Apprentice

No it has nothing to do with the screen ratio, it's just stubborn software design. My LG G6 also has the same ratio (18:9), but it has compatibility mode that lets you view Instagram in 16:9, which prevents the cutoff issue. 

Apprentice

i have a S8+ and having the same problem with instagram, it´s not an instagram problem, its a samsung issue, please fix-it! don´t run away from your problems samsung, reconize this and fix.

Waiting resolution from Brazil.

First Poster

This ***** is still not fixed... Where do we adress this issue if on the forum they don't pay attention?

Top Liked Authors