Support

Open search

S8 + Front Camera Propblem

First Poster

Hi guys I hope you can help me.

After the firmware update this year, This problem occur in my Glaxy S8 + the front camera has a light color in the bottom. See attach.

Thanks for the help guys.

2.png3.pngSmartSelectImage_2018-02-14-13-03-51.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Mahalaleel

Please try the following but if that does not help then please approach a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location. 

"Hardware test: go over to your dial pad and type in *#0*#, this will bring up a number of tests.Front Camera: Select Front Cam, align your phone and tap to take a photo. Review the quality of the photo and let us know the results. You can then tap the screen to return to the LCD test screen.Back Camera: Select Mega Cam. Align your phone and tap the ‘capture’ icon to take a photo. Verify that the flash works during this as well. Review the photo and let us know the results.Let me know if your cameras focus correctly in this mode. If they do, then it highlights a software issue, if not, then I'd recommend popping into a Service Location to have your phones looked at by a trusty engineer at a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location""

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster
Hi @BandOfBrothers

So far my front cam and back cam are good when I go to Hardware test, no lights like that in my attach occur. I will observe this problem if will occur again.

Thanks.
Top Liked Authors