Support

Open search

S7 is not making or receiving calls

First Poster

Recently back from Portugal and since then my s7 phone cant call out or receive calls . I'm on vodafone ireland . I've tried changing sim card , deleting partition changing 2g 3g etc and have factory reset but still have this problem . Vodafone techs say they are nothing wrong on their end . When I go to ring it comes up call ended !! I can send txts and receive them and use the internet . Also I can use a Tesco sim card with no issues . Can anyone pls help . Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
AntS Moderator

Hi @jaross.

Definitely a weird one that! 

Can you try it in Safe Mode to check if there's a third-party app causing this? And have you noticed anything else odd with your phone, e.g. where it says you're located currently? 

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

Hi I've tried safe mode but still can't make or receive calls . Everything else on phone works ok . Location is in current city where I live and Google maps works ok . Any ideas ? Thanks 

AntS Moderator

Sorry about the late reply @jaross, but it sounds like it should be checked out by one of the Samsung technicians. If you're able to, then it's best to take it to your nearest Support Centre (find ones in Ireland here; UK here); or to get in contact with one of the Support teams to book a postal inspection/repair.

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors