Support

Open search

S7 Oreo - Reinstate the Edge Clock

Apprentice
If you go to AOD under the on switch there is a show always switch. Turn it off. It will give you the chance to set a schedule
Apprentice
Turn on always on display first.
First Poster
It's a different edge clock and the good point before was you could set it to have AOD for set times then automatically switch to edge clock for the night. Thats the option they removed
Explorer

Yep, to bring this conversation back on track... We know that the edge clock is still there, but you can no longer toggle between full screen and edge clock at specific times (i.e full clock between 8am and 11pm and edge clock when sleeping). Bring it back Samsung!

First Poster

The AOD is rubbish. And at night you can't see it, it dims too much and it's not on the edge. 

For people to complain it's to bright are *****s. Simply don't use it if that's the case. Or Samsung could add a dim function to the night clock..... 

No rocket science is it.!! 

Explorer

Yep, to bring this conversation back on track... We know that the edge clock is still there, but you can no longer toggle between full screen and edge clock at specific times (i.e full clock between 8am and 11pm and edge clock when sleeping). Bring it back Samsung!

I agree with this! The side clock was a very handy feature and I miss it :( Samsumg definitely needs to bring it back!! 

Add me to the list of users who want the night clock returned. It is the only thing I used on the somewhat worthless edge feature. Now I am considering moving on from Samsung.

Apprentice

So the night clock was removed due many users complaining about the brightness... Samsung seems to hear to their customers. HERE are many users complaining about removing this handy feature. Please add me to the list of unhappy customers. I also want the night clock back or a possibility to switch between 2 different AOD clocks at different hours. 

I also miss the AOD with my calendar entries  The new implementation is not ideal, but not so important like the missing real nightclock.

First Poster
I absolutely agree. Please get the nightclock back.
Top Liked Authors