Support

Open search

S7 Oreo - Reinstate the Edge Clock

Apprentice
Say the names of those people or links on forums in which someone asked to remove this function. The easiest way to say that some people are "asked" and just do not deal with this function in the new firmware.
Apprentice

You are kidding me! That is total bull! They messed up and not bothering to fix it! I'm looking to upgrade soon but might not be samsung this time round!

Now they can put it back into their coming phones as a great new futures to make us buy it.

+1 TO THIS DEMAND. ROLLBACK THE REGRESSIVVE STEP

BRING BACK EDGE NIGHT CLOCK. DONT CRAM IT IN WITH THE AOD FEATURE.

NO USE OF EDGE SCREEN IF EDGE FEATURES ARE GOING TO BE REMOVED IN EVERY UPDATE

Just Browsing
You could not remove the feature because of brightness problem!!! Why you did not make the clock darker for instance or controllable brightness.
That is ridiculous motive for removing the night clock! The clock could be turned off if someone do not want to use it, not removing it at all.
SAMSUNG, PLEASE, BRING BACK THIS NIGHT CLOCK FUNCTIONALITY!!!!
Apprentice

Please bring it back. Three edge clock feature is one reason to stick with the edge phone! It is literally my bedside clock. And please stop saying we can use on always on display it is not the same. I read it was taken off because soon people complained about the brightness. Those people had the capability to turn it off. So please bring it back!!

Observer

Wow..  the provided A.O.D solution is not the same, bring back the Edge Clock... please with sugar on it. 

Just Browsing

Samsung, bring back the night clock!

Or atleast tell how can I uninstall latest update, I hate it because it removed the edge clock! 

First Poster

My thoughts exactly.  I rely on it during the night.  If it's gone for good then I'd like to know how to uninstall the latest update if anyone knows please?

First Poster
I want the night clock back too. It was the best thing about the phone. How do I uninstall the latest update?
Top Liked Authors