Support

Open search

S7 Oreo - Reinstate the Edge Clock

Voyager

Same here , loved that feature , SAMSUNG , BRING IT BACK !!! 

First Poster
Best function on my phone. Why take away something that works and people use? Going off Samsung now.
Apprentice

Mega annoyed at this one! Totally disturbed my sleep through the night and now I'm sitting here at work pis't off!!! Bring it back

Explorer

Agreed,  this was probably the single most useful feature of the Edge Screen.  I had also started a similar thread to this one over here

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Smartphones-Tablets-Wearables/S7-Edge-AOD-Edge-Clock-not-working...

I've asked peaople to add their comments of frustration here if thats ok, maybe if we get enough posts, Samsung might listen to us......

SAMSUNG - BRING IT BACK!!!

Meanwhile I'm considering going back to my S6 Edge, that phone didnt received this latest update and so the edge screen works exactly as my S7 Edge used to before this latest update.  Unbeleivable that my S6 has much better functionality and usability now than my S7 Edge does.... MADNESS!!!!

TracyR Moderator

Hey @Rich05UK@KeysNBoards@Cottee9@LESBY@Edgie70

As I've said in the other thread, I have fed this all back to our R&D guys to see if there is anything that can be done about re-instating this feature.

I will keep you all updated!

:womanhappy:

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

First Poster
Thankyou for trying at least
First Poster

Hopefully Sumsung will see sense a reinstate this function. Who has ever heard of a manufacturer taking functions away from their products. Can you imagine a car manufacturer selling you a car then six months later deciding a good idea and what they call an upgrade is removing the air conditioning? 

My S7 Edge is now no longer the product that was advertised and I purchased. This can't be right. 

First Poster

Agree with all the above comments - terrible idea to remove this feature! 

Apprentice

JUST HAD AN UPDATE AND STILL NOT BACK!!!

Explorer

Yet the update info said improvements to edge clock and always on display. I thought they had listened to us for a brief moment

Top Liked Authors