Support

Open search

S7 Oreo - Reinstate the Edge Clock

First Poster

I agree !! It's not acceptable to remove a such feature which was a great advantage for the edge version.

please Samsung, give a constructive answer !!!!!!!!!! and take care of your customers !!

It's my fith smartphone in the Galaxy II, 3, 4,5 & 7 edge.

I would like to continue a good story with the V10 and not go to your competitor !

Just sign up for this issue, please bring back Night Clock, it is totally different, update should make experience better! why it is backwarding?

First Poster

The fix offered is not truly the edge clock. It is near the edge, but does not wrap around the edge for a quick glance in the night. Additionally, I only want it on the edge at night, not all day long. I either need additional schedule options, or just bring back the real night clock!

First Poster

Still no sign of this returning?

My only used feature of the Edge screen. Bring it back please Samsung!
  1. I know this is old but the edge clock on AOD settings does move to the edge of the screen eventually it just starts out on the side

I agree 100%!!  Bring back Night Clock please! I loved this feature of the S7 edge.  The AOD Edge clock is not on the edge.  Claiming they got rid of it because people said it was too bright? Pure bs.  If you didn't like it you could turn it off.  Bring back a feature that I bought the phone for.  Add a dimming/brightness option.  Simple.  At the very least make the AOD display to the actual edge so that it looks the same.  Another failure of the AOD is you don't get notifications or the alarm time.  Both features that I also loved about the night clock.  If Samsung is getting rid of this just to get me to buy a new S10 they are sorely mistaken.

Top Liked Authors