Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7: Double Pattern Verification? Locked out of Private Mode

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 08:23 PM)
i1100a
Student
Options

I'm yet another victim of getting locked out of private mode because a pattern I can't recall even setting up, I was using a pincode. I could swear it started asking for a pattern out of the blue  after a software update.

Ive been trying for months to guess the pattern without any luck. Recently I reset my fingerprints and I noticed I was getting a "Draw your double verification pattern to turn on Private mode" message now.

Does anybody know what "double verification pattern" means? I've tried googling it and there is not a single mention about it... Am I closer to being able to access Private Mode or just as far only with a different message? I need to reset my phone to factory settings but it seems there is not way to back up the contents of Private Mode unless you have actually access to it.

The entire scenario seems like a major Samsung oversight...

5 REPLIES 5
i1100a
Student
Options

Any ideas welcome...

0 Likes
Anish6
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20191024-061831_Private mode.jpg

0 Likes
dragon386
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem 😞
I didn't find any solution
41e155d5-8026-4c00-84f4-d421bcfb3339.jpg

0 Likes
JEsh0828
First Poster
Options

Same issue here as well.  I also agree it seems as if it was just recent like after an update.  Has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
JEsh0828
First Poster
Options

Just curious if you have ever found a solution to your issue?  I have the same problem.  

0 Likes