Support

Open search

S4 Mini Back Up Smart Switch &/Or Google

Superuser I
Superuser I

Do you have Google drive @john36? Check and see if your pictures and videos have backed up in there or check Google photos.

Explorer

@John4Ohwrote:

Do you have Google drive @john36? Check and see if your pictures and videos have backed up in there or check Google photos.

I do not as yet have any Photos/videos on the Galaxy phone.

Just Music & Contacts

Would/should Google back those up?

Or should I rely on Smart Switch, which I've used & has backed up these?

Superuser I
Superuser I

I suppose you could restore the backed up data @john36 but you'll end up with duplicates of everything. You can use any method you feel is better at backing the data up and if it's easier to access the data then why not

Explorer

@John4Ohwrote:

I suppose you could restore the backed up data @john36 but you'll end up with duplicates of everything. You can use any method you feel is better at backing the data up and if it's easier to access the data then why not

Thanks for the help, but I'll use Smart Switch seems to be best for me, as long as I have a Samsung phone

Superuser I
Superuser I

You're welcome @john36 and if you get a new phone you'll be able to restore all the backed up data from your Google account because all the data will be backed up and you'll just need to restore it.

Explorer

@John4Ohwrote:

You're welcome @john36 and if you get a new phone you'll be able to restore all the backed up data from your Google account because all the data will be backed up and you'll just need to restore it.

Again many thanks

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@john36wrote:

@John4Ohwrote:

Again many thanks

No problem at all buddy anytime @john36.

Top Liked Authors