Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Failed

(Topic created on: 26-12-2019 05:58 PM)
Baranwal1986
First Poster
Options

Since yesterday I am getting processing Failed error whenever I am logging to Samsung account on my phone. I tried to login on computer and I can login. all of sudden yesterday my samusung account started asking for password and when i enter that then getting error.  By mistake and unfortunately I have saved my so many contacts on Samsung Account. Now I am not able to access them becasue it is not getting Sync. Please get this issue fixed or help me to get my contacts saved to my Google account. I am totaly pisst off since 2 days now. When I called to customer care then they said that this is a software issue and your phone software needs to be refreshed. Which I don't think a right solution. Please help me to get this issue fixed on priority. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Baranwal1986 wrote:

Since yesterday I am getting processing Failed error whenever I am logging to Samsung account on my phone. I tried to login on computer and I can login. all of sudden yesterday my samusung account started asking for password and when i enter that then getting error.  By mistake and unfortunately I have saved my so many contacts on Samsung Account. Now I am not able to access them becasue it is not getting Sync. Please get this issue fixed or help me to get my contacts saved to my Google account. I am totaly pisst off since 2 days now. When I called to customer care then they said that this is a software issue and your phone software needs to be refreshed. Which I don't think a right solution. Please help me to get this issue fixed on priority. 

Kindly reach me on my email id [...]

You'd better NOT post you email-adress here, as this is NOT the Samsung support, BUT a public forum.

As to the problem : what type of smartphone is this ? If it's an older one, like the S5, it might be that the samsung password is too long, they only recognize short ones on these devices. Did you change it recently ? Anyway, it might be a good idea to change the samsung password, not more than 10 characters, and then try again. If that doesn't help, do a factory reset on the phone.

( and edit that post, remove the email-adress )

0 Likes
Baranwal1986
First Poster
Options

Hi Rolf, 

I appreciate your response. I am using On Max model. there is no issue with password length. It was fine just 36 Hrs back. by the way I already changee password but same issue. Do you guarantee that after factory reset issue will be resolved? Please help me to get my contact qccess which is on samsung cloud. otherwise I will spread bad mouth on all social media.

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Baranwal1986 wrote:

Hi Rolf, 

I appreciate your response. I am using On Max model. there is no issue with password length. It was fine just 36 Hrs back. by the way I already changee password but same issue. Do you guarantee that after factory reset issue will be resolved? Please help me to get my contact qccess which is on samsung cloud. otherwise I will spread bad mouth on all social media.

This is not the support, and I don't work for Samsung, and nobody here guarantees anything, and if you want people to help you then you'd better act cooperatively.

As to your contacts : if they are stored in the cloud, they are safe, and you can access them from other devices. A factory reset typically takes a bit of time but otherwise is no big deal. There's a certain probability that the phone afterwards will work better, but that probability is lower than 100 %.

And if the support suggests an update, who are you to think that's a bad idea ? Try it out, then you'll see.

0 Likes
Baranwal1986
First Poster
Options

sorry for my misunderstanding. I tjought you are from samsung. If you are that much sure that after factory reset it can be fixed then let me try that. Thanks for the responses Rolf.

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Baranwal1986 wrote:

sorry for my misunderstanding. I tjought you are from samsung. If you are that much sure that after factory reset it can be fixed then let me try that. Thanks for the responses Rolf.

No, I'm not that much sure. But there is a reasonably good chance that applying updates might help. If that doesn't work, a factory reset would be the next step, that might help. And it won't do any damage, if you backup your data beforehand.

0 Likes
dickhead23
First Poster
Options
Some people respond to assistance requests by being rude and then get arsey when they don't know the answer
0 Likes