Did you mean: 

Problem with recent list on Samsung J7 Crown

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 07:09 AM)
Ryobi
Student
Options

Recent List Opening Accross.JPG

Recent List Opening Down.JPGHello,

I hope somebody can me help with my issue. Here is the problem. I have a Samsung J7 Crown that I updated the software since it was recommended to update it. When it updated it me  asked if  wanted the recent list to go accross (New  View) or down (Old View).  I  selected the new view because I thought I could go back to the old view. I have tried everything even reseting the phone and it will not list the recent view going up and down. It is very hard to work with the large screen accross. I can not find any where in system to reset to the going down view. Does anybody know how to fix this issue ?   The inserted photos show the old view and the new view.

Thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

if you are one one ui there is no option to use the old wiew as far as i know.

Sorry

Have a nice evening

0 Likes
Ryobi
Student
Options

Archer_Legend,

You are correct Archer_Lengend it is no longer possible to revert to the old view, however there are two programs will simulate the close to the  old view. Not extacly the same view but it way better then see all the views accross.  These programs may no work with all Samsung models, but with the Samsung J7 Crown it needed. My way of thinking was I had nothing to lose, so I tried it and I glad because it work for me. If anybody is interesed like me know I will  wili share the link on how to do it. One of the programs is at the play store the other in the cloud. No viruses on neither. Thank you Archer_Lengend for replying.

20200517_170849.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Thank you too :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes