Support

Open search

Printing text SMS messages from Galaxy Note 4

Apprentice
Hi, there. I was informed by Samsung that I cannot print my text SMS messages from my Galaxy Note 4. There's no facility from Kies or Kies 3 or Smart Switch. Can anyone suggest a software app online (free of charge) that I can download, and print (free of charge), my text SMS messages from my Galaxy Note 4, please? Thanks in advance! Alexandre
2 REPLIES 2
First Poster

To print the text messages from Galaxy Note 4, usually the first thing you need to do is to transfer your messages to the computer, and then print them out from the computer. MobiKin Assistant for Android is an Android file manager to transfer files between an Android device and a computer. With it, you can easily move all your text messages to the computer with a USB cable, and then choose what you want to print from your computer after preview.

First Poster

Printing text SMS messages from Galaxy Note 4 is not difficult. We can use Samsung mobile manager tool to help us export all text SMS messages from Galaxy Note 4 to computer and save them in HTML format. After that, you can print it easily from computer via a printer.

Top Liked Authors