Support

Open search

Pop up ads

Navigator

@Em1972 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. In the end I did a 'factory Reset' and made sure there is now an 'ad blocker on Samsung internet and 🤞, it all seems fine now 👍

SmartSelect_20180606-055024_Samsung%20Experience%20Service.jpg

Am receive the pop up adv on lock screen and home screen on my galaxy j6 infinity ...

How to reduce that pop ups  pls help me...

i have the same issue after the pie update, i already have all my apps installed before on oreo but no pop ups ads, until this pie came and then the pop up ads won't stop! i do 3 hard reset already

With Samsung S10 I have traced the issue to Peel Remote. I haven't used this in months but it has used battery power today. Changing the app to disallow background activity and the full screen ads have stopped.

@DaveWilliams57 wrote:

With Samsung S10 I have traced the issue to Peel Remote. I haven't used this in months but it has used battery power today. Changing the app to disallow background activity and the full screen ads have stopped.

Thanks for the information. I deleted Peel Remote and haven't had anymore pop-up ads! 

In my case (A70), I did the safe mode and everything was good. Returned to normal mode, then uninstall/disable (for the in built apps) apps. Then noticed it was caused by the app "bix by".

Highlighted
Observer

They were selling Samsung tv's and other devices even had Samsung's name in the ad.

Settings/Biometrics & Secutity/Samsung Ads Turn off Customised Ads

Then go to the Galaxy Store

Settings/Marketing Choice and turn it off

Top Liked Authors