Support

Open search

Photos have disappeared from gallery

Where is the recycle bin? This happened to me and all my recent photos and videos are gone!

First Poster

I just had the same problem... Ana hour ago I checked all my photos, and now… puff gone. Some random photos from today and yesterday is just what is left (3/90).

What the actual ***** Samsung? I have Your newest phone S10e, and apparently this issue is quite old. What did You do to resolve this problem?

I don’t use Samsung cloud backup, and there is nothing in my recycle bin. Fortunately I use googles photo backup.

Observer

Where is samsung drive?

First Poster

hi dody how to find samsung drive, what application, it is on the phone or in internet?

First Poster

I have the same case, image and video all took today all gone, (Camera storage location set on SD Card)

I removed SD card and insert to PC to copy some files , but all when I insert back to phone all the files taken today are gone

Why Samsung is so Stupid, Oppo and Vivo Chinese Phone never let me donw like this, Any solution?

First Poster

Same here.  April 6th. Woke up and only 7 pictures from yesterday and the day before or on the phone. Everything else is gone. Where is the Samsung Drive recycle bin that the original poster was talking about?

First Poster

Okay, I found the pictures. You have to go into the gallery, select the menu button which is the three little dots in the top right corner, and then click on trash. Scroll all the way down to the bottom as the newest pictures are way down there. I don't know why it sent all my pictures to the trash, but I'm just going to grab the ones that I want him restore them.

Observer

i have the same issue as all of you guys and i understand there is no solution for that. but if i install an sd card and make is as a default to save my pictures there would they still disappear?

I'm here with the same dang issue as everyone else. Randomly, my phone will just delete photos from my phone...not even to the trash bin...they're completely GONE. Luckily, I use Google photos and they back up pretty frequently. But the inconvenience comes up when I try to post a photo to social mediea, texts, what's app...I can't access my Google photos through these apps. 

Am I understanding correctly...that there is just no solution to this and we're all just SOL?

Observer
My pictures jus disappeared on my note 9, what can I do and can you please help me I got alot of my daughter pictures as a baby to now, thank you so much.
Top Liked Authors